2 Civil Supervisors in Germany.
Duration: 12 months with prolongation possibility
Working schedule: 40 hours per week
Tasks and responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for 2 Civil Supervisors with Construction experience in Pharma plants.
The Civil Supervisors will represent the Client on-site to ensure the construction contractors’ activities comply with all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and Client requirements.
- Ensure that all construction contractors’ supervision and manpower are instructed in and comply with all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and instructions and Client requirements
- Ensure that construction contractors working within his discipline adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, Specifications, ITP’s, Procedures and Site Instructions
- Responsible for the HSES, and quality aspects of the work within assigned areas and for ensuring construction contractors complete their work in accordance with the project schedule
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools applicable to his / her particular discipline and area of work
- In conjunction with the contractors’ supervision, planning engineers, and the Construction Engineer, develop detailed work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule
- Extensive track record managing Civil Construction activities within Pharmaceutical sector
- Experience in similar building erection
- German language knowledge
- Fluent in English language
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as Civil Supervisor
- Experience with EPC contractor
- Eligible to work in Europe