The Contracts & Procurement Department is responsible for delivering (sub) contracting and
procurement in such a way that services and supplies are obtained at the best conditions regarding quality, delivering time, price and HSE aspects in order to contribute to the realization of the company’s goals and strategy.
As an expeditor you are responsible for expediting desk & field activities and ensures timely receipt of supplier documentation as agreed per the Project Document Requirement List (PDRL), participate in pre-award/bid clarification meetings with suppliers, develop, maintains and distributes the Expedit-ing Status Report (ESR), monitor the follow up of suppliers expediting activities towards sub-suppliers, expedite material as required per the Purchase Order (PO) in order to meet contractual agreed delivery dates.
You expedite and monitor timely submittal of supplier inspection invitations, based on Inspection Test, plan (ITPs), submit shipping instructions to suppliers and forwarders based on Inspection Re-lease Notes or Inspection Waivers.
You closely work together with the Logistics Coordinator, who is responsible for major transports.
You will keeps knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant aspects and shares this within the section and reports regularly to the Section Head Procurement on personal achievements and section matters.
You handle administrative work correctly, use and maintain corporate standards and develop and propose improvements.
What we offer:
– a fulltime/40 hours per week position within an international environment
– besides a competitive salary, you will receive a 13th month, holiday allowance and travel allowance
– 29 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase 10 additional holidays annually
– the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme
– a good pension scheme of which we pay the complete pension contribution
– onboarding program; we warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel home as soon as possible
– different activities which are very divers and always voluntary, for example playing sports, CPC run, friday drinks, quiz night, Sail day and our annual Christmas party