Great opportunity to work onboard a Heavy lift vessel for one of our clients in the offshore renewables and oil & gas sector world wide. On a regular basis we are looking for 1st electricians.
The First Electrician is responsible for managing the daily operations of the vessel’s electrical department, including maintenance and repair activities in coordination and agreement of the First Engineer.
- Proactively contribute to the safety regime on the vessel
- Carry out other related tasks when required by management.
- Supporting the Chief electrician in arranging the safe operation of the vessel electrical and electronic equipment.
- Manage maintenance and repair activities of the electrical part of the vessel machinery and contractor’s equipment, using the Company’s planned maintenance systems and procedures.
- On board training and familiarization of electrical department staff.
- Actively promote HSE awareness within the technical department and safeguard compliance with our Client’s HSE procedures.
- Provide electrical assistance to the project construction team.
- Act as Duty Electrician.
- The positions reporting to him/her.
- First Engineer b2b.
- Chief Officer.
- Duty Bridge Officers.
- Communication Officer.
- Project construction crew.
- Crane Operators.
- Catering Manager.
- Liaise with those necessary to comply with this job description.
The Successful Applicant has:
- K-pos Maintenance Course
- K-Chief Step 1 RBUS
- K-Chief Step 2 RBUS
- Forklift Cerificate
- Working at Heigths
- Working in Confined spaces
- Medical Offshore NOGEPA
- HUET & CAEBS
To apply for this position , please upload your resume and relevant certificates.