Due to an increase in the demand for Freelance Inspectors with experience in the Oil, Gas & Renewables industry we are continuously in search of qualified professionals in the Netherlands and World Wide.
The Inspector will be responsible for the inspection of selected material and equipment following the inspection assignment package.
Internal audits and inspection reports are issued by you to insure that quality standards are being met.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Inspect selected material and/or equipment for compliance with the approved ITP / special instructions / relevant codes and standards
- Follow up specific tasks set out in the inspection assignment package
- Issue inspection reports, such as technical deviations, NCR’s, Inspection Release Notes
- Investigate report and close-out non-conformances
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of procedures and guidelines
- Monitor the work and performance of assigned sub-contractors to ensure the correct quality standards are being met
- Vocational degree (MBO) or equivalent work related experience in one of the following disciplines; Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Engineering
- A good understanding of equipment produced for the Oil, Gas & Renewables industry
- Good working knowledge of NDE techniques
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken