We are looking for an experienced Marine Systems Engineer and specifically with Fire Fighting Systems Knowledge and Experience:
– Familiar with NFPA, (PFEER), SOLAS and ABS Rules for offshore structures
– Aware of Hazardous zoning and consequences
– P&ID development, guidance of engineers/designers for pipe stress analysis, Pipe Routing/Arrangements, 3D Design, Isometrics, Pipe Supports
– Writing specifications of Deluge Cabinet and Foam Skid and assist procurement of Cabinet, Skid and other equipment (Monitors, nozzles, valves etc.)
– Deluge Coverage design, Nozzle selection and Fire Water Demand determination.
– Interfacing with client and shipyard (Fire water is supplied by ship/FPSO).
Start date 30 August 2021 in the Netherlands