Due to an increase in the demand for Project Managers with experience in Renewable Energy Power Generation we are continuously in search of qualified Project Managers to work in Taiwan and worldwide.
You will be involved in leading the (senior-) team members and developing more junior members as well as ensuring the project is delivered safely, on budget and in a time. Experience in Project management of wind farm construction projects is required for this position.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Development of site maintenance budget
- Review of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Arrange meetings with client to discuss the progress
- Buildup a good relationship with customers, clients and partners.
- Carrying out site visits and inspections, reporting both internally and to clients
- Assisting in the development of service within the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) department
- Produce agendas for monthly meetings with clients
- Produce monthly operational reports of site activity
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the renewables industry
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing wind farm operations
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the challenges presented by managing wind farms e.g. environmental
- Able to demonstrate a flexible, practical and proactive approach operational management of wind farm
- Able to demonstrate a high level of problem solving ability and initiative
- Able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills particularly in MS Word and Excel
- Willing to travel.
Please note that we might not have an opportunity for you right away – but we do like to get to know you already.