Due to an increase in the demand for QC Inspectors with experience in the Offshore industry we are continuously in search of qualified QC professionals in the Netherlands and World Wide.
The QC Inspector will be responsible for the inspection of selected material and welding equipment following the inspection assignment package.
Internal audits and inspection reports are issued by you to insure that quality standards are being met.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Inspect selected material and/or equipment for compliance with the approved ITP / special instructions / relevant codes and standards
- Follow up specific tasks set out in the inspection assignment package
- Issue inspection reports, such as technical deviations, NCR’s, Inspection Release Notes
- Investigate report and close-out non-conformances
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of QC procedures and guidelines
- Monitor the work and performance of assigned sub-contractors to ensure the correct quality standards are being met
- Set up personal computer files for storage of relevant information, such as inspection assignment packages, inspection reports, inspection release notes
- Vocational degree (MBO) or equivalent work related experience in one of the following disciplines; Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Engineering.
- A good understanding of equipment produced for the Offshore industry
- Good working knowledge of NDE techniques
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken