Great opportunity to work onboard a Heavy lift and Cable lay vessels for our clients in the offshore renewables and oil & gas sector world wide. On a regular basis we are looking for Rigger and deck Foreman. The Deck Foremanr is Reporting to the Shift Foreman for the execution of the daily operations of the construction crew department on board. This includes lifting and moving of
extreme large or heavy objects. The deck foreman has an operational and supportive role to the Shift Supervisor
- Proactively contribute to the safety regime on the
- Carry out other related tasks when required by
- Ensure correct use of equipment expressly
designed for moving and lifting objects.
- Guide/Direct team of riggers.
1. The positions reporting to him/her.
2. Bosun / AB Seaman
3. Duty Engineers
4. Duty Electricians
5. Safety Officer
6. Communication Officer
7. Project construction crew
8. Liaise with those necessary to comply with this job description.
- Offshore Medical
- BOSIET or Full GWO
- A lifting Cerificate min. stage 3