Due to an increase in the demand for Scaffolders we have various on-going scaffolder positions available at all levels.
In this position you will ensure high quality of work, adhere to safety requirements and work in compliance with company procedures of the client.
Tasks and responsibilities
- To erect, adapt and dismantle scaffolding in accordance with industry standards and as directed by line chargehand/foreman/manager
- Ensuring high quality of work
- Adhering to safety requirements and in compliance with company procedures.
- Ensuring all scaffold structures are erected to the correct technical standards, in accordance with drawings, risk assessments and methods statements within the time allocated
- Providing a helpful, reliable and competent service to customers, complying with health and safety policies and procedures at all times.
- CISRS qualified with a good knowledge of scaffolding equipment and practices and health and safety requirements
- Self-disciplined, reliable, committed to customer service, quality, safety, and achieving targets
- Ability to carry out instructions and work to deadlines with a positive and helpful attitude.
Please note that we might not have an opportunity for you right away – but we do like to get to know you already!