Great opportunity to work onboard a Heavy lift vessel for one of our clients in the offshore renewables and oil & gas sector world wide. On a regular basis we are looking for 2nd Engineers. The Second Engineer is responsible to the First Engineer for the execution of the daily operations of the Marine Engineering department on board. This includes maintenance and repair activities.
- Proactively contribute to the safety regime on the vessel.
- Carry out other related tasks when required by management.
- Performance of independent watch keeping
- Performing maintenance and repair activities of the vessel machinery and contractor’s equipment, using the Company’s planned maintenance procedures.
- Assist the First Engineer with on board training and familiarization of technical staff.
- Provide technical assistance to the project construction team.
- Basic knowledge of Dynamic Positioning Systems (preferably Kongsberg).
- Engineer Officer Certificate.
- Knowledge of Vessel Management Systems.
- Knowledge of power generation and distribution systems.
- Knowledge of planned maintenance systems (preferably AMOS).
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Pile Driving
- Offshore Medical
- Medical STCW