Specialist Cost Estimation Engineer in Romania.
Duration: 1 year with prolongation possibility
Working schedule: 40 hours per week
Romanian language is compulsory
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation and validation of cost estimations for investment projects in all phases starting at Identify stage;
- Responsible for application, development and calibration of tools for cost estimation;
- Responsible for further development of existing methodologies in cost estimation and continuous improvement in collaboration with internal departments and external sources;
- Responsible for close out cost benchmarking and feedback into internal cost benchmarking data base.
- University degree (technical or commercial);
- Experience in project cost estimation: min. 5 years;
- Romanian language is compulsory
- Fluent English proficiency;
- Knowledge in project management as well as background knowledge in investment projects;
- Special knowledge in the IT: MS Office, PM Tools, CE appropriate tools field in terms of database expertise and related softwares;
- Reporting skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Expertise in cost management /review according to project management procedures.