Great opportunity to work onboard a Heavy lift vessel for one of our clients in the offshore renewables and oil & gas sector world wide. We are looking for a 3rd Engineer. The Third Engineer will support the Engine room team and perform regular duties, watch keeping, maintenance and repair in all relevant areas and equipment accordingly.
- Proactively contribute to the safety regime on the vessel.
- Performance of maintenance and repair.
- Performance of duty checks and regular activities.
- Provide feedback regarding daily activities to First Engineer.
- Assist First Engineer with familiarisation and training of Mechanic and Motorman, when required.
- Assist project/construction crew on board, as and when requested by the First Engineer.
- Actively promote HSE awareness within the technical department and safeguard compliance with Client HSE procedures.
- Carry out other related tasks when required by management.
- Knowledge of Vessel Management Systems.
- Knowledge of power generation and distribution systems.
- Knowledge of planned maintenance systems (preferably AMOS).
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Offshore Medical
- Medical STCW