For a decommissioning project within Europe we are currently looking for an experienced Welder / Fitter. As a welder you will be responsible for welding, flame cutting, brazing, labeling, hard facing and associated tasks as required.
You will be working with a variety of materials including Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Aluminum and other materials from thin to thick gauge.
All Welders are required to adhere to all Health, Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A technical education with relevant welding exams
- All relevant offshore certificates
- 6g allround
- Banksman (preferable)
- 3 or more years welding experience
- Recent offshore construction experience preferred.
- Technical skills
- A good work ethic
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of HSE
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to read and interpret charts, drawings and blueprints
- Able to read, interpret and follow work instructions
- A good team player
Experience: 3+ Years
Education: Technical / Welding
Employment Type: Rotational Schedule
Salary: Competitive wages (depending on experience) and complete benefit package
Other Skills: Reading of blueprints, MIG, TIG, stick welding, ring gauge, hard facing applications.