- North Sea
- Full time
- Start date:
- As soon as possible and in the near future
Do you recognize risks and can you minimize them? Do you ensure that all requirements of the safety-, quality- and environmental management systems are met? Do you have excellent communication and reporting skills in English? Are you the important link in ensuring safety on board? Please find out more about this job, our recruiters are now looking for an experienced HSE advisor.
- Participation in risk assessment meetings;
- Organization, participation and reporting of assigned incident;
- Assessing and advising on contractor and project HSE documentation;
- Assessing, interpreting and advising management on complex safety problems;
- Take a seat in the emergency organization, you can take on coordination if necessary;
- Support in the development and improvement of HSE management system processes;
- Supporting HSE campaigns, HSE induction, HSE culture improvement programs or other HSE related tasks as assigned by the HSE Manager;
- The organization, participation and reporting of assigned internal and contractor HSE audits and inspections.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills in English;
- HBO diploma in the field of safety, environmental management or technology.
- Medical offshore;
- Survival (Bosiet or FOET);
- Full GWO (First Aid, Working at Height, Manual Handling, Fire Awareness and Sea Survival).