- The Netherlands
- Part time
- Location area:
- 1 year
- Start date:
- July 2023
For several major capital projects within the Randstad Netherlands we are looking for experienced HSSE Professionals, Coordinators, Managers, Engineers and advisors.
- Actively promote HSE project initiatives (such as behavioral based safety programs).
- Support the Project HSEQ Manager in ensuring conformity to and compliance with corporate-, client- and legal HSE requirements.
- Support the project team in management and control of HSE risks.
- Coordinate and manage (re-)active HSE performance monitoring activities.
- Perform verification activities via HSE audits and inspections, both on- and offshore.
- Coordinating interfaces with subcontractors, including review of HSE project documentation.
- Provide guidance and in-house training on HSE related topics and participate in any other project-/client- initiated developments.
- Act as project team focal point for HSE-related questions.
- Provide project HSE deliverables in time, correct and complete.
Capability profile / Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor level of Occupational Health and Safety education (NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ Level 6 or equivalent).
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in the renewable wind sector (or offshore construction).
- Experience with the implementation of the UK legal framework, CDM regulations, and HSE related industry best practice.
- Experience with risk management and control (Safety in Design, performing HAZID/HIRA sessions, application of Hierarchy of Controls, ensuring ALARP).
- Experience in preparing and conducting HSE audits/site visits/inspections.
- Strong team player and self-starter.
- Able to liaise and communicate with diverse stakeholders.
- Flexibility to travel within Europe if required (incl. offshore).