- The Netherlands
- Location area:
- 1 year
- Start date:
The Senior Document Controller is in charge of the daily management of documents on a Project or in a Department. The Senior Document Controller works in a team of document controllers or can manage a small project independently.
Provides a variety of routine/standardized document control support services to a department or group of professionals.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and Controls registers (lists) and files documents;
- Managing of internal and external documents;
- Checks compliance and quality of documents;
- Distributes documents;
- Reports to the LDC/Manager QHSE;
- Handling correspondence;
- Oversees the project document flow of one package or a small project;
- Vocal Point for the project team regarding document control;
- Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO);
- 5- 10 years experience;
- Structured, Accurate, Persevere
- Good command of written and spoken Dutch and English
- Operational effectiveness and stress re-resistant.