For several major capital projects within Europe we are frequently looking for an experienced riggers. As a rigger you will be in the performance of lifting and moving at extremely large
or heavy objects.
All riggers are required to adhere to all Health, Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- proactively contribute to the safety regime on the vessel
- Carry out other related tasks when required by management.
- Rigger must work together as a cohesive team and there must be an environment on trust among other riggers because of the potentially dangerous nature of rigging.
- Correct use of equipment expressly designed for moving and lifting objects.
- Able to read and interpret in English
- Able to read, interpret and follow work instructions
- A good team player
- GWO Basic Safety Training (offshore)
- Rigging & Slinging Basic
- Banksman Nogepa
Experience: 3+ Years
Employment Type: Rotational Schedule
Salary: Competitive wages (depending on experience) and complete benefit package