Great opportunity to work onboard a Heavy lift vessel for one of our clients in the offshore renewables and oil & gas sector world wide. On a regular basis we are looking for Third Officer. The Third Officer is Reporting to the Chief Mate for the execution of the daily operations of the Marine Engineering department on board. This includes maintenance and repair activities. The Third Officer has an operational and supportive role to the Officer of Watch.
- Proactively contribute to the safety regime on the vessel.
- Carry out other related tasks when required by management.
- Assisting the Chief Mate and First Officer in the safe watchkeeping onboard in all vessel modes (e.g. in transit, on DP, moored alongside etc.).
- Act as winch operator during Anchor mooring operations.
- Act as Helideck Assistant (OS), Helicopter Landing Officer (SY) when required.
- Provide marine assistance to the project construction team.
1. The positions reporting to him/her.
2. Bosun / AB Seaman
3. Duty Engineers
4. Duty Electricians
5. Safety Officer
6. Communication Officer
7. Project construction crew
8. Liaise with those necessary to comply with this job description.
- Offshore Medical
- Medical STCW